TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY
We've kept it as simple as possible so please read everything before you join or purchase.
Terms of Membership
1. This Membership Agreement is a binding agreement between you the member, and BuildMyDownlines.com.
2. Acceptance of membership and/or maintaining a subscription for services implies consent to this agreement, as well as future updates, alterations or changes to this agreement. BuildMyDownlines.com reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice.
3. DO NOT SEND SPAM OR UCE! SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) will not be tolerated in any way. Formal complaints of SPAM/UCE are handled as top priority and legal action WILL be pursued by BuildMyDownlines.com for any loss or damages incurred due to SPAM/UCE complaints against you. Damages can be substantial. DO NOT SPAM! Promoting our site using our invitation feature is not considered spam as long as you are not importing false contacts.
4. BuildMyDownlines.com is not responsible for the income claims or promises with programs promoted through the system. You join any program at your own risk and we strongly advise you to please research all business opportunities before you invest any money.
5. You agree to receive regular updates, discount offers and promotions from BuildMyDownlines.com, Admin (Darren Olander), and other members. You can unsubscribe from these easily using the unsubscribe links provided in all messages sent to you.
6. You are solely responsible for the maintenance and payment of any subscription(s) to BuildMyDownlines.com created by you or your representatives. We do not create or maintain member subscriptions to our services. Only those who have access to your online banking account(s) may do so. You may cancel your active subscription by logging in to your PayPal account and canceling that subscription at any time. Please contact us if you need any advice on maintaining your subscription.
7. BuildMyDownlines.com reserves the right to refuse any advertisement and/or website that we feel is inappropriate (in customization of your system). This includes but is not limited to the following types of programs:
7a. Sites that contain Extreme Adult Content, Pornography, Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Illegal content, and Violence
7b. Sites promoting HYIP Programs
7c. All Auto Surf Programs
7d. All Investment Surfs
7e. All Paid To Promote Sites
7f. Any site promoted as an 'instant money system' rather than providing real product or information of value (including spam, ponzis, randomizers, pyramid schemes etc)
7g. Any other program which BuildMyDownlines.com deems inappropriate.
8. BuildMyDownlines.com is not responsible for any damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with using our services. You agree to use this service at your own risk. We strive to make our service as safe and user friendly as possible.
9. Only one account per user or IP address is permitted. Only one user per account. You can not attempt to join the site under yourself - Any commissions from this would be voided and account closed.
10. Changing Upline - Deleting your account only to re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is not allowed. Asking members to delete their account and re-join under you is not allowed.
11. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and software, is the property of BuildMyDownlines.com or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the authors.
12. BuildMyDownlines.com does not warrant that the website and service will be error free or uninterrupted. The website and service is distributed on "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
13. BuildMyDownlines.com will not be responsible for any losses, damages or costs that you and/or your business may suffer when using the website or service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BuildMyDownlines.com from any claims resulting from the website or service.
I have thoroughly read and understand the BuildMyDownlines.com terms and conditions. I understand that BuildMyDownlines.com will always do it's utmost to provide a professional, quality advertising service. In joining and/or purchasing a BuildMyDownlines.com membership I am automatically agreeing to said terms and conditions and I understand that failure to comply with these terms may result in account termination.
BuildMyDownlines.com is committed to protecting your privacy.
We allow third-party companies to collect certain
information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies,
pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable
information (e.g., hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and
date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to
this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and
services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this
behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you
can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info
and Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Shrawk LLC who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a list of all of the third parties with whom we share your PII by submitting a support request and place California Third Party Disclosure in the subject line. Please allow up to thirty days for a response.
Due to the nature of this advertising service no refunds are provided.